WHAT IS INDUCTION COOKING?
Induction is a method, completely different from all other technologies.
The power electronics coil (represented by the red lines) produces high-frequency electromagnetic field (represented by the orange lines). The electromagnetic field penetrates the metal of the magnetic ferrous cooking vessel and sets up a circulating electric current, which generates heat. The heat generated in the cooking vessel is transferred to the vessel’s contents. Nothing outside the vessel is affected by the field–as soon as the vessel is removed from the coil, or the coil turned off, heat generation stops.
Benefits of Induction Cooking: Faster :
- Flame free kitchen
- No toxic Gases
- Cool Kitchen & use Friendly
- 60%* Cheaper than L.P.G
- Instant control on Temperature
- Highly Efficient & Eco Friendly
- Auto pan detection
- No overheated surface ,hence absolutely safe on oil spill
- Efficiency 90%
- Its suitable for all types of cooking
- It reduce the risk of injuries and illness
- Exhaust hood and Fresh air circulation can be reduced.