CALL FOR PRICING: +91 99004 15255
|Usage/Application||Snacks Fryer,Chips,Kurkure,Namkeens Etc.|
|Capacity||60 litres to 300 litres|
|Design Type||Batch fryer rectangular|
|Filtration System||Bucket type|
|Equipment Type||Batch fryer|
- Place of origin: Bangalore India
- Brand name: Lorman
- Application: Frying Snacks,Chips,Namkeen,Kurkure Etc.
- Model number: LT-BF-40,LT-BF-60,LT-BF-100,LT-BF-150,LT-BF-200
- Voltage: 220V- 415V
- Power(w): 5kW,8kW,12kW,18kW,32kW
- Warranty: 12 months
- After-sales service provided on site
- Highest temperature: 240???
- Working condition: Temp.:0~45 centigrade, m.c.:≤75%rh
Induction heating is the most advanced heating technology in the heating world. Any electrically conductive material, placed in a variable magnetic field, is the site of induced the eddy currents. Due to the Joule effect, these currents dissipate heat in the material in which they appear. So from the macro perspectives, the drum is the heating source And heats the food directly.
Advantages of Induction:
1. Energy saving. The heating efficiency can be as high as 90%.
2. Heating fast. Temperature rising speed: 1???/s
3. Heating evenly. Every spot of the heating area is of the same temperature.
4. Accurate temperature control. Highest temperature: 240°c,
PACKAGE & DELIVERY
Packaging Details: As per customer requirements
Delivery Details: 15 Working days*approx